InsideOut is currently hiring ambitious sales professionals to represent our client’s brands and improve sales processes, pipeline, and ROI. The ideal candidate will have inside, retail, or outside sales experience, a desire to learn and succeed, and a positive outlook.
About the Company:
InsideOut is a Revenue Acceleration Lab designed to assist high growth companies with sales optimization through the creation, testing, measurement, and implementation of certified sales messaging and touch patterns. Our Revenue Acceleration Lab is redefining the inside sales industry by allowing leaders to determine and validate the highest converting messaging to acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are comprised of results-oriented, growth focused, and innovative individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
We believe it is impossible to innovate without diversity and are committed to hiring a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our community. We are also committed to maintaining a healthy and rewarding work environment that highlights employees’ unique contributions to our clients and therefore our company’s success.
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Profit share (paid quarterly)
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8.5 paid Holidays off
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and earn rapid career growth
- You will work with some of the world’s most advanced companies, acquiring a deep understanding of their industries, cutting-edge products, and go to market strategies
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to become an expert in modern sales processes, methodologies, and tools
About the Role:
A Business Development Representative (BDR) provides outbound lead generation services by working closely with the client’s internal sales or marketing teams to ensure business opportunities are discovered, qualified, nurtured and passed to the client for close of sale. Innovation is an integral part of this role on a day to day basis. We strive to find better, more efficient and effective ways of going about inside sales.
Our daily activities include a volume of target account and contact research, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and other outreach methods to target prospects.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, inside sales position. W-2, base + commission. We expect most of our employees to continue working in a hybrid remote/office schedule with periodic team building and in-person training throughout the year.
What does success look like?
- Discover and develop new qualified business opportunities for our client’s brands.
- Contribute feedback and innovative methods of engagement to help develop more effective outreach strategies, best practices, and messaging concepts.
- Effectively manage a large volume of daily prospecting activities including target account research, outbound calls, and emails while maintaining accurate CRM records
- Understand the value of social selling by having a willingness to learn and share ideas for stand-out engagement through LinkedIn.
- Consistently achieve high productivity standards, meeting and exceeding monthly objectives and quotas
- Maintain a big picture mentality – the successes and techniques you help test and deploy can impact our clients globally – your input matters!
*The duties, responsibilities, and conditions described are not necessarily a comprehensive list. Additional tasks and requirements may be assigned to the employee from time to time, as necessitated by business demands. Given the nature of the business, the company retains the right to modify the essential functions of this position at any time.
Skills and Experience You Possess:
- 1-2 years of inside sales and retail or outside sales required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in using social media/ social selling for prospecting and lead generation highly preferred
- Knowledge of sales operations, sales strategies, and data-driven decision-making highly preferred
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM systems preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- A propensity for learning new technology, both as a user and seller
- A desire to learn, grow, overcome, and exceed expectations
This role is contingent upon passing both a background check and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
- Right to work in the USA