InsideOut is looking for two Client Operations Managers to join our leadership team. The best candidates will have sales leadership and client management experience (BPO, PEO, or outsourcing highly preferred), and they will also possess an ability to analyze data and trends, a desire to improve all those around them, as well as themselves.
About the Company:
InsideOut is a Sales Innovation Lab designed to assist high growth companies with sales optimization. Our Sales Innovation Lab is redefining the inside sales industry by allowing leaders to determine and validate the highest converting plays to acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are comprised of results-oriented, growth-focused, and innovative sales individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Profit share
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8.5 paid Holidays off
- Free gym membership in the downtown St. Pete office building
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and experience rapid career growth
About the Role:
The Client Operations Manager (COM) plays a vital role in the growth and development of InsideOut by leading and supporting the day-to-day operations of a successful inside sales team to exceed customer expectations. In addition to team duties, the COM plays a critical function in maintaining and strengthening the close relationship with our client executive teams through regular communication and presentations.
The COM will understand and manage a designated client program(s), ensuring the team’s achievement of KPIs and SLAs through in-depth knowledge of their products, systems, and go-to-market strategies. Working with the internal ops, BI, and sales operations teams, the COM will help to uncover new ways to add value to our clients, improve our product offerings, and ensure the development of individuals to achieve their potential within the program.
Key Performance Indicators for a COM include:
- Achievement of goals and sales targets
- Maintaining delivery quality and standards (SLA adherence)
- Employee satisfaction. development, and retention
- Client revenue growth through strong successful delivery and relationship campaigns
- *Note: Travel up to 15-20% of the time may be required (when things return to normal)
What Success Looks Like*:
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable clients by understanding their business needs and strategy, representing the voice of customer in informing our sales lab process and product roadmap
- Lead internal and external teams to conceptualize lab experiments, assist in the documentation of key plays, and deliver that ‘winning’ knowledge back to client’s sales and marketing teams
- Deliver value and communicate ROI for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of clients’ processes, tools, methodologies, and KPIs/SLAs
- Identify, define, and create standardized workflow procedures, ensuring individuals adhere to team processes and procedures.
- Create and deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews to client executive teams containing status reporting of team activities against program targets, including timely feedback on trends and issues, collating and communicating all information effectively.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives for both client(s) and InsideOut
- Lead a team of 10-15 inside sales professionals to exceed their quality and metric targets through coaching, monitoring, performance evaluations, and development plans
- Perform Quality Assurance review of team activities and opportunities
- Conduct interviews as hiring manager, ensuring full allocations
- Help team members create Professional Development Plans (in partnership with Sales Trainer) to further their personal and professional goals.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort, building morale and unity.
- Routinely meet with senior management team regarding program success and possible program upsell opportunities.
- *The duties, responsibilities, and conditions described are not necessarily a comprehensive list. Additional tasks and requirements may be assigned to the employee from time to time, as necessitated by business demands. The company retains the right to modify the essential functions of this position at any time.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a high-volume Inside Sales environment in a senior leadership position focused on delivering opportunities via outbound and inbound activities required
- Minimum 2 years of experience building and maintaining relationships with enterprise organizations in a customer success, relationship, or account management capacity
- Experience in consultative selling and management of a sales team within SaaS, Cloud and Information Technology strongly preferred
- A proven track record of delivering to target sales achievement standards, and leading others to the same
- Experience with using social media for prospecting and lead generation including social selling
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Experience in the BPO industry a big plus, particularly in lead generation.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent presentation skills, in-person and virtual, required
- Experience with CRM and task management tools required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft, Outreach, etc. strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze sales call recordings and objectively identify areas of improvement, then communicate this informatively and encouragingly
- Ability to analyze and standardize large amounts of raw data from various time periods and create summary trend reports.
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented with a results-driven work ethic
- Positive and passionate attitude with a desire to help customers reach their goals
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and written with employees at all levels of the organization, including C-level
- Ability to create and execute sales strategies that impact sales results.
- Self-motivation to improve knowledge and skills through personal research and development.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to improve others’ performance through motivating and developing techniques and one-on-one coaching. Able to demonstrate improving a team’s performance through enhanced processes.
- Ability to work well under pressure and react positively to changes in business needs.
- Excellent sales and leadership skillsets
- This role is contingent upon passing both a background check and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
- Right to work in the USA
We would love to receive applicants who have been sales managers, sales coaches, client managers, or call center managers.