Have you lead a team of inside sales professionals? Have you got experience with client management, negotiating SLAs and SOW? Are you passionate about improving the sales process?
InsideOut is a Revenue Acceleration lab assisting high growth companies with sales optimization through the creation, testing, measurement, and implementation of certified sales messaging and touch patterns. We are redefining the inside sales industry by allowing leaders to determine and validate the highest converting messaging to acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are comprised of results-oriented, growth focused, and innovative individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
Our team believes it impossible to innovate without diversity and are committed to hiring a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our community. We are also committed to maintaining a healthy and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our client’s and therefore our company’s success.
- Taking advantage of all the benefits offered equates to approximately $7k+ in total value (before profit share!)
- 401(k) with employer matching funds of 3% for each dollar you contribute up to a maximum Company contribution of 5% per pay period, a benefit to you of $1,380 annually with on-target expectation
- Profit share (paid quarterly)
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8.5 paid Holidays off
- Ability to work with some of the world’s most advanced companies, acquiring a deep understanding of their sales processes, techniques, teams, and technologies
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and experience rapid career growth
About the Role:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) plays a vital role in the growth and development of InsideOut by leading and supporting the day-to-day operations of a successful inside sales team to exceed customer expectations. In addition to team duties, the CSM plays a critical function in maintaining and strengthening the close relationship with our client executive teams through regular communication and presentations.
The CSM will understand and manage a designated client program(s), ensuring the team’s achievement of KPIs and SLAs through in-depth knowledge of their products, systems and go-to-market strategies. Working with the rest of the InsideOut product and operations functions within the organization, the CSM will help to uncover new ways to add value to our clients, improve our product offerings, and ensure the development of individuals to achieve their potential within the program.
Key Performance Indicators for a CSM include:
- Achievement of team goals and targets
- Maintaining delivery quality and standards (SLA adherence)
- Employee Satisfaction and Development
- Client revenue growth through strong successful delivery and relationship campaigns
- *Note: Travel up to 25% of the time required (when things are “normal”)
What Success Looks Like?:
- Lead a team of 10-15 inside sales professionals to exceed their quality and metric goals and targets through daily coaching, monitoring and performance evaluations and development plans
- Build a strong understanding of client(s) needs through detailed awareness of their brand positioning, customers, products, business objectives and culture
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of clients processes, tools, methodologies and KPIs/SLAs
- Identify, define, and create standardized workflow procedures, ensuring individuals adhere to team processes and procedures.
- Perform Quality Assurance review of team activities and opportunities
- Conduct interviews as the hiring manager, ensuring full allocations
- Ensure team members adhere to company policy standards
- Help team members create Professional Development Plans along with Sales Trainer to further their personal and professional goals.
- Create and deliver routine presentations to client executive teams containing status reporting of team activities against program targets, including timely feedback on trends and issues, collating and communicating all information effectively.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable clients by understanding their business needs and strategy, representing the voice of customer in informing our sales lab process and product roadmap
- Lead internal and external teams to conceptualize lab experiments, assist in the documentation of key plays, and deliver that ‘winning’ knowledge back to client’s sales and marketing teams
- Deliver value and communicate ROI for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort, building morale and unity.
- Routinely meet with senior management team regarding program success and possible program upsell opportunities.
- 2 or more years’ inside sales management experience required, preferably in lead generation/ hunting environ
- At least 1 year of experience building and maintaining relationships with enterprise organizations in a customer success, relationship, or account management capacity
- Experience in consultative selling of SaaS, Cloud, or other technical products/services
- A proven track record of delivering to target sales achievement standards, and leading others to the same.
- Experience with using social media for prospecting and lead generation including social selling
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with CRM task management tools required. Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft, Outreach, etc. strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze sales call recordings and objectively identify areas of improvement
- Ability to analyze and standardize large amounts of raw data from various time periods and create summary trend reports.
- Highly organized, collaborative, and detail oriented with a results-driven work ethic
- Positive and passionate attitude with a desire to help customers reach their goals
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and written with employees at all levels of the organization, including C-level
- Ability to create and execute sales strategies that impact sales results.
- Ability to manage multiple Senior Sales Reps in role and communicate a cohesive organizational message across all teams.
- Self-motivation to improve knowledge and skills through personal research and development.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to improve others’ performance through motivating and developing techniques and one-on-one coaching. Able to demonstrate improving a team’s performance through enhanced processes.
- Ability to work well under pressure and react positively to changes in business needs.
- This role is contingent upon passing both a background check and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
- Right to work in the USA
Salary Range: $60,000 to $65,000