An inbound Sales Representative serves as the first point of contact for new business sales inquiries. By upholding the highest industry standards in inside sales professionalism, courtesy, and objectiveness, we ensure that every new opportunity is discovered, qualified, and nurtured. This position serves as an integral member of a small team aimed at achieving and exceeding our client organization’s expectations as per SLAs and contract requirements.
Our most successful team members are friendly, have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), enjoy helping other people achieve their goals, and are comfortable sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
This role pays $16.40 per hour and reps can earn up to $7,000 per year in bonuses based on achievement of SLAs.
About the Company:
InsideOut is a Sales Innovation Lab designed to assist high growth companies with sales optimization through the creation, testing, measurement, and implementation of certified sales plays. Our Sales Innovation Lab is redefining the inside sales industry by allowing leaders to determine and validate the highest converting plays to acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are comprised of results-oriented, growth focused, and innovative individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8.5 paid Holidays off
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and experience career growth
What Does Success Look Like?
- Receive and promptly answer a large volume of inbound phone calls and web chat from sales prospects and existing customers
- Routinely ask questions to gather information in order to initiate the first step in the sales process.
- Uncover additional new business opportunities by suggesting other lines of service (cross-sell/up-sell)
- Work within a CRM system to enter and update accounts, leads, and contacts, as per best practices, program policies, and procedures
- Meeting and exceeding individual monthly SLA quality goals and objectives. Note: this role is eligible for monthly bonuses based on quality/SLA achievements for both team and individual.
- Regularly increase industry knowledge and acumen of business trends in order to position our client company’s services in a consultative, value-oriented proposition to potential prospects
- Work within a team environment in order to support common program goal.
- Help build a strong team environment by consistently upholding a positive attitude, energy level, and friendly demeanor
- Professional presentation of InsideOut to the client throughout the process of delivery
Skills and Experience You Possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of inside sales/customer service experience
- Experience in a call center environment with SLA requirements STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Experience with website chat tools a big plus.
- Experience with SalesForce or a Customer Relationship Management system preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Lives within a reasonable commuting distance of our office as this will be an in-office role once we deem opening the office to be safe
- This role is contingent upon passing both a background check and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
- Right to work in the USA