The Reporting Analyst is a business partner to our client, sales managers, and executive leadership whose responsibilities require daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports to manage their teams.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for executing, maintaining, and evaluating business reports and spreadsheets as needed by all levels of the business. They are responsive to clients and business partners changing needs.
The Reporting Analyst is to provide data analytics, statistics, and reporting using graphs, charts, and other visualization tools. In addition, knowledge of CRMs (Salesforce, etc.) and Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI etc.) are critical to the success of the analyst in this role.
Reports you execute will be consumed internally and externally and will contribute to the satisfaction, retention, and growth of new and existing business through insightful, accurate and comprehensive reporting.
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8.5 paid Holidays off
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and experience career growth
- Extract, assemble, and consolidate data needed for BRs and/or internal company reporting
- Execute reporting aligning with InsideOut standards and responsive to stakeholder needs
- Prepare data slides for BR meetings with clients in a timely manner
- Communicate data related insights to business as needed, particularly defining terms, datasets, and qualifiers
- Revise and/or finalize reporting based on feedback from stakeholders and best practices
- Track, and manage report versions
- Archive final reports and source data on shared storage media in accordance with company standards
- Adhere to all confidential and/or nondisclosure access and uses of data to which the analyst may become privy to
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and systems of governance
- Meet expectations within a 40-hour work week
- Develop professional relationships across the team
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience corresponding to the responsibilities described
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, Outreach, and other similar applications
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience and skills are a requirement for this role
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like PowerBI or Tableau
- Must have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and telephone, email and social engagement etiquette.?
- Computer Literacy and Keyboard Skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.