InsideOut is currently hiring ambitious and outgoing sales development professionals to represent with knowledge of sales processes, pipeline growth, and ROI. The ideal candidate will have experience prospecting Directors, VPs and C-Level executives.
About the Company
InsideOut is a Revenue Acceleration lab designed to assist high growth companies with sales optimization through the creation, testing, measurement, and implementation of certified sales messaging and touch patterns. Our Revenue Acceleration Lab is redefining the inside sales industry by allowing leaders to determine and validate the highest converting messaging to acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are comprised of results-oriented, growth focused, and innovative individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
We believe it is impossible to innovate without diversity and are committed to hiring a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our community. We are also committed to maintaining a healthy and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our client’s and therefore our company’s success.
- Taking advantage of all the benefits offered equates to approximately $7k+ in total value (before profit share!)
- Company covers a significant portion of Out of State health insurance premiums plus (employer contribution, $5,575 per annum, 87%)
- 401(k) with employer matching funds of 3% for each dollar you contribute up to a maximum Company contribution of 5% per pay period, a benefit to you of $1,380 annually with on-target expectation
- Profit share (paid quarterly)
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8.5 paid Holidays off
- Ability to work with some of the world’s most advanced companies, acquiring a deep understanding of their sales processes, techniques, teams, and technologies
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and experience rapid career growth
About the Role:
A Sales Development Representative provides outbound and inbound business development services by working closely with the sales or marketing teams to ensure business opportunities are discovered, qualified, nurtured and passed to the account manager for close of sale. Innovation is an integral part of this role on a day-to-day basis. We strive to find better, more efficient, and effective ways of going about inside sales.
Our daily activities include a volume of target account and contact research, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and other outreach methods to target prospects.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, Inside Sales position. W-2, base + commission.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Discover and develop new qualified business opportunities
- Contribute feedback and innovative methods of engagement to help develop more effective outreach strategies, best practices, and messaging concepts
- Effectively manage a daily volume of prospecting activities including target account research, outbound calls and emails, while maintaining accurate CRM records
- Understand the value of social selling by having a willingness to learn and share ideas for stand-out engagement through LinkedIn
- Consistently achieve high productivity standards, meeting and exceeding monthly objectives and quotas
- Maintain a big picture mentality – the successes and techniques you help test and deploy can impact our clients globally – your input matters!
Skills and Experience You Possess
- STATES: Must be located in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, or Florida
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of sales operations and sales strategies is preferred
- Inside Sales experience contacting C-Level executives
- Experience in B2B consultative selling
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in using social media/social selling for prospecting and lead generation
- This role is contingent upon passing both a background check and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
- Right to work in the USA
- Subject to waiting periods (age and service requirements)
Salary range: $46,000- $57,000