InsideOut is looking for creative sales professionals to perform outbound outreach for our clients. These brands are typically high-growth tech companies or enterprise level industry leaders and you’ll be working closely with their inside sales and/or marketing teams to help them improve their sales processes.
You will be successful at InsideOut if you consider yourself to be a naturally intuitive, creative, and articulate communicator with an eye for detail, a love of the sales process, and can engage in conversations with all types of people.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in sales or customer service and be eager to learn about tech sales and:
- is highly motivated, self-managed, and growth-minded
- has the drive, determination, and desire to consistently perform well in a program that’s both process-oriented and ever-evolving
- is familiar with modern business apps and tools like Office, Salesforce, and LI Navigator.
Our dream candidate also has experience with modern sales tools like Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, Drift, or Gong.
About the Company:
InsideOut is a Revenue Acceleration Lab designed to assist high growth companies with sales optimization through the creation, testing, measurement, and implementation of certified sales messaging and touch patterns. Our Revenue Acceleration Lab is redefining the inside sales industry by allowing leaders to determine and validate the highest converting plays to acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are comprised of results-oriented, growth focused, and innovative individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
We believe it is impossible to innovate without diversity and are committed to hiring a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our community. We are also committed to maintaining a healthy and rewarding work environment that highlights employees’ unique contributions to our clients and therefore our company’s success.
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Profit share (paid quarterly)
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8.5 paid Holidays off
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and earn rapid career growth
- You will work with some of the world’s most advanced companies, acquiring a deep understanding of their industries, cutting-edge products, and go to market strategies
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to become an expert in modern sales processes, methodologies, and tools
More About the Role:
A Sales Innovation Representative (SIR) provides outbound lead generation services by working closely with the client’s internal sales or marketing teams to ensure business opportunities are discovered, qualified, nurtured and passed to the client for close of sale. Innovation is an integral part of this role on a day to day basis. We strive to find better, more efficient and effective ways of going about inside sales.
Our daily activities include a volume of target account and contact research, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and other outreach methods to target prospects.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, inside sales position. W-2, base + commission. We expect most of our employees to continue working in a hybrid remote/office schedule with periodic team building and in-person trainings throughout the year.
You Must Possess:
- 1-2 years of inside sales and retail or outside sales required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- Experience in CRM like Salesforce or Hubspot
- A propensity for learning new technology, both as a user and seller
- A desire to learn, grow, overcome, and exceed expectations
Great To Have
- Experience in using social media/ social selling for prospecting and lead generation highly preferred
- Knowledge of sales operations, sales strategies, and data-driven decision-making
- Experience with sales automation tools like Salesloft or Outreach
The Legal Stuff:
This role is contingent upon passing both a background check and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
- Right to work in the USA