Are you ready to advance your IT/Tech sales career? Do you consider yourself to be a trailblazer, creative-thinker, and high-performer? Do you possess the self-motivation and discipline to create your own success and a desire to be the best??
If you said yes to these questions, a career at InsideOut may be for you! InsideOut is a sales innovation lab that is transforming the world of B2B sales, one play at a time.
We are currently hiring ambitious and outgoing individuals to join our growing team of Sales Professionals, represent our client’s brands, and help innovate their sales processes.
About the Company:
InsideOut is a Sales Innovation Lab designed to assist high growth companies with sales optimization through the creation, testing, measurement, and implementation of certified sales plays. Our Sales Innovation Lab is redefining the inside sales industry by allowing leaders to determine and validate the highest converting plays to acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are comprised of results-oriented, growth focused, and innovative individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
- 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8.5 paid Holidays off
- Ability to work with some of the world’s most advanced companies, acquiring a deep understanding of their sales processes, techniques, teams, and technologies
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and experience rapid career growth
About the Role:
A Sales Innovation Representative provides outbound lead generation services to the client by working closely with their internal sales or marketing teams to ensure business opportunities are discovered, qualified, nurtured and passed to the client for close of sale. Innovation is an integral part of this role on a day to day basis. We strive to find better, more efficient and effective ways of going about inside sales. Our daily activities include a volume of target account and contact research, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and other outreach methods to target prospects.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, Inside Sales position. W-2, base + commission.
What does success look like?
- Discover and develop new qualified business opportunities for our client’s brands
- Effectively manage a large volume of daily prospecting activities including target account research, outbound calls, emails and social selling while maintaining accurate CRM records
- Consistently achieve high productivity standards, meeting and exceeding monthly objectives and quotas
- Develop new innovative ways to generate prospects / leads and share findings with team
*The duties, responsibilities, and conditions described are not necessarily a comprehensive list. Additional tasks and requirements may be assigned to the employee from time to time, as necessitated by business demands. Given the nature of the business, the company retains the right to modify the essential functions of this position at any time.
Skills and Experience You Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, OR an equivalent combination of years of experience
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales Experience
- Experience in Inside B2B consultative selling, software sales strongly preferred
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proven ability to establish relationships and converse with C-level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using social media/ social selling for prospecting and lead generation
This role is contingent upon passing both a background check and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
- Right to work in the USA