A Sales Development Representative provides outbound lead generation services by working closely with the client’s internal sales or marketing teams to ensure business opportunities are discovered, qualified, nurtured and passed to the client for close of sale.
Innovation is an integral part of this role on a day to day basis. We strive to find better, more efficient and effective ways of going about inside sales. Our daily activities include a volume of target account and contact research, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and other outreach methods to target prospects.
Compensation: Base plus commission. Base is £28,000-30,000 per year (depending on experience), paid monthly. In addition, this role is eligible for additional annual OTE of £10,000 calculated based on a variable uncapped commission plan, also paid monthly.
The Company’s Holiday Year is the 1st January to 31st December. In each complete Holiday Year full you will be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, which includes your annual leave entitlement of 25 days along with 8 paid public and bank holidays.
This will be primarily work from home but we may ask employees to meet in London for training or team-building, when it is safe to do so.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Discover and develop new qualified business opportunities for our client’s brands.
- Contribute feedback and innovative methods of engagement to help develop more effective outreach strategies, best practices, and messaging concepts.
- Effectively manage a large volume of daily prospecting activities including target account research, outbound calls, and emails while maintaining accurate CRM records
- Understand the value of social selling by having a willingness to learn and share ideas for stand-out engagement through LinkedIn.
- Consistently achieve high productivity standards, meeting and exceeding monthly objectives and quotas
- Maintain a big picture mentality – the successes and techniques you help test and deploy can impact our clients globally – your input matters!
Skills and Experience You Possess
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be fluent in English, Italian, and Spanish (C1 or C2 levels)
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales Experience
- Experience in B2B consultative selling to the enterprise preferred
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM systems preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- Knowledge of warehouse tech tools highly preferred
- Ability to establish relationships and converse with C-level executives
- Experience in using social media/ social selling for prospecting and lead generation
- Profit share (paid quarterly)
- 25 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
- 8 paid Holidays off
- Ability to work with some of the world’s most advanced companies, acquiring a deep understanding of their sales processes, techniques, teams, and technologies
- Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and experience rapid career growth
- Employer check
- Qualifications check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: you can expect to earn £36,000.00-£42,000.00 per year, dependent on performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £36,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- inside sales: 1 year (required)
- CRM software: 1 year (required)
- Italian (required)
- Spanish (required)
- English (required)